1-2 business days
Spiny Oyster & Bronze Bolo Tie - Western Bolo Tie - Cowboy Bolo Tie - Sterling Silver Bolo Tie: This sterling silver western bolo tie features a Spiny Oyster & Bronze stone. The Spiny Oyster & Bronze stone is 40mm x 30mm (1 1/2" x 1 1/4") and is set vertically in the slide. The setting is 41mm x 31mm (1 1/2" x 1 1/4") and has a tension clasp that is attached with two rivets for extra strength. The stainless steel tension clasp is easier on the cord, and easier for the user. The black leather cord is 38" long. It has sterling silver aglets (tips) with 6mm bead ends. The tips are 47mm (1 7/8") long. If you don't like the cord or aglets, don't worry, they can be switched to something more to your liking upon request and we can always alter the length of the cord also. The Spiny Oyster & Bronze stone is made by mixing pieces of Spiny Oyster Shell with Bronze. The mixture is then pressed into a solid block. This piece of stone was shaped and polished by hand in our workshop in Arizona and it is stunning! The orange and white stone with bronze veins is perfectly displayed by this setting! We also made the new sterling silver, bead-edge setting, but left it a little "rough" around the edges to give it a slightly "handmade vintage" look! This is a great looking western bolo tie that can be worn by either men or women. You can wear it loose for an informal look or cinch it up tight for a more traditional western style. This one of a kind bolo tie will add that perfect touch of class for an affordable price! As with all our bolo ties, we will ship this tie in a beautiful gift box for no extra charge!
*** Note: The silver dollar is for size comparison only and is not included with the bolo tie. ***
You can find a great matching western belt buckle in our "Western Belt Buckle" section. Just follow this link;
To see more great western bolo ties use this link;
This link will take you to our shop's homepage where you can browse all of our unique items:
Follow us on Facebook: CJ's Rocks & Gems
1-2 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and 2)
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge my business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, James P. Capps, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at cjsrocksgems.com
Alternately, you may mail me at:
57 36th Ave NE, Great Falls. MT 59404, U.S.
Apr 9, 2021
Beyond beautiful , excellent craftsmanship
Jul 24, 2020
Well made and fast shipping. I’m excited to give this to my fiancé to wear on our wedding day! Thank you!
Jun 8, 2019
Gorgeous stone, beautiful braided leather bolo strings & silver tips. We square dance & this will match several of his shirts & my skirts. Excellent workmanship. This is my second purchase but it will not be my last. I love their work. Great seller. Great items.